Mr. Mom

And we're back. Hey so I've decided that I'm going to revive this blog and make it about my struggles with depression and mental...

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Just Call Me Stu

 Hey, welcome to my very first post. It's been a long time since I have done a blog, but I figure maybe it's time try again. Quick intro..... I'm Stu, I'm closer to 50 then I am 40, married to the love of my life for 20 plus years and have 4 mainly grown teens (think late teens, 2 boys, 2 girls). Like everyone else I had my life turned upside in 2020 and now find myself trying to figure out what the hell I am going to do with the rest of my life.

Fortunately, my amazing wife works, so we have decided to reverse our household roles. She is going to be the main bread winner and I am going to take care of the house and family. Good thing I figured out during the last 6 - 7 months I learned that I love to cook (outdoor cooking mainly) and that I am actually pretty good at it. I love the sounds and smells of a fire and it seems to keep me calm (which I'll explain more about later.)

Anyway, I'm going keep this post short. I promise I will go into more detail in my next post about the direction this blog is taking. Stick around...

Sorry about the video and it's length. If you watched it already then skip. I want to have content, so I'm going to share what I have already done and a little about it. I made this video quite a few months ago. Back then I was planning on doing a web series featuring local Distilleries, Breweries and Barbecue. Little did I know that things were definitely going to get worse before they got better (still waiting on the better). If you make it through the whole thing, thank you. I'd like to think I get better. #intro


No comments:

Post a Comment