Mr. Mom

And we're back. Hey so I've decided that I'm going to revive this blog and make it about my struggles with depression and mental...

Sunday, November 1, 2020

We Could All Use A Good Laugh

 Hey Gang, Welcome back to my blog. Like I said before I'm not really sure where this is going, but it is an opportunity to express myself. Most of you don't know this, but I have a a degree in Journalism and I've never used it. However I have always loved to write. Honestly, I am so much better at it than speaking. So who knows, maybe this is the direction that StooBBQ, Booze & Brew was meant to go.

Anyway, today's video I was once again trying to figuring things out. Going forward (once I share all of my video), I will start creating more specific content. Also things will now be based from this page and shared to the others. I just tried watching the video and looking back it was kind of funny (yeah, I can laugh at myself). At the time the shit was hitting the fan (not like much has changed) and this was my form of stress relief. Just think if it wasn't for this, we wouldn't be here. So enjoy, and laugh away!! Stu


p.s. Anyone notice the beer pong table in the back ground. Classy I know right???


No comments:

Post a Comment