Mr. Mom

And we're back. Hey so I've decided that I'm going to revive this blog and make it about my struggles with depression and mental...

Monday, December 7, 2020

It's Getting Better All The Time

 So I thought I should check in, considering the outpouring of support I received from my last post. I am happy to say I am in the process of getting help. With that said, that was not the reason for my absence the last few days. I'm happy to report that my super hero wife has only her finals left before she achieves her bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration, all while working 50-60 hours a week as a nurse during a worldwide pandemic. My wife really is a Wonder Woman!! Which is the long and boastful way of saying that she needed the laptop we share, so I couldn't post. But I am OK!

Like I said I have reached out to my primary to get the help I need. I never had a follow up appointment after my heart attacks in February. So it's time I start! There is no shame in feeling what I am feeling, the key is getting help. A friend of mine said I need to stay busy, which totally makes since. So I'm cooking again on Thursday for a good cause. I'm always happiest when the smoke is rolling.

This Thursday December 10th I'm delivering food to the Plymouth Meeting, PA area again and anywhere in between on my way back to Huntingdon Valley, PA. For every meal I sell, I'll give away a meal. Take a look at Thursday's Menu and please order by Tuesday at 11:00 pm, so I have time to get the needed supplies.

Message, Call, Text or Email to place your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment